getting my child back from his father

Laureate - posted on 09/04/2014 ( 2 moms have responded )




I gave my son to his father due to my job because I'm a new employee about 3 years he been with him but I pick him up on the weekends. He then turn around and to me to court for full custody and child support


View replies by

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 09/04/2014




If you expected your ex to take on full parenting duties with you only parenting on weekends, why should he NOT get support, and have custody legalized? Its only to protect the kid, and guarantee that the kid has support from the non custodial parent.

If you don't think that you should pay support, file counter orders, and take back primary care of your kid. You'd expect HIM to pay you support if you had the kid, so you need to expect the fair treatment.

Jodi - posted on 09/04/2014




And if you have been, for 3 years, only visiting weekends, then why is the father not entitled to child support? Has he filed for full custody with visitation on weekends? He has every right to do this.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms