Good mothers sometimes fakes..

It's A - posted on 01/06/2014 ( 2 moms have responded )




So my issue is with my step sons mother. My husband and I have had him for 3 years she pops in and out... but her mother wants to have him and is making a big deal to her daughter (the mother) and my husband is not on the birth certifacte so she threaten him to sign her rights over to her mother so she could keep him since my husband not on birth certifacte is that possible?


View replies by

Desiree - posted on 01/06/2014




Is your step son biologically your husbands child? If he is, but isn't on the birth certificate, it seems like all it would take is a paternity test to establish that he is definitely the father.

It seems like a judge would award custody to a father before he gives him to the mother who will just sign over custody anyway.

If he isn't the biological dad, and isn't on the birth certificate, I'm not sure what can be done.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms