Grandparent rights of a deceased Son

Laura Kim - posted on 11/18/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )




4years ago I had a 20yr old Son that got killed. He was exspecting a child with his girl friend. After the baby was born I had my granddaughter for 2 yrs. The other grandparent was recieving soc. sec. that I didnt know about. My brother reported her and she then had her daughter sign custody over to her. I have now been denied to see my granddaughter and the other grandparent has made up lies to keep her away. I doo not have extra money to get a lawyer and im hurting everyday. Can someone please tell me what ZI can do to see my lil honey.


Michelle - posted on 11/18/2012




You can take her to court to get visitation but it's going to cost you. Unfortunately without a lawyer or a court order there's nothing you can do if they won't let you see her.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms