Haven't heard from my son's dad in some time. What should I do?

C - posted on 10/15/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )




Haven't heard from my son's dad in some time. He came to kc from st.louis to see his other kids but hasn't even reached out to me about our son in almost 6months. He doesn't respond to my emails, or facebook messages phone calls or anything. I didn't do anything wrong to him for him to act this way? But he tells everyone around us we have a baby together, well you don't take care of him so why even say it.And his facebook status says engaged to the woman he is with now. But I can't see how she would want to marry a man that moved over 3 hours away from his 3 kids.And she has two kids that aren't even his. I just don't get it we have a beautiful little boy and he is doing this. In the final stages of child support. Trying to find the womans address, but his family won't even help me or give me her address. What should I do. I thought about asking him to sign over his rights, but I changed my mind. Now I do want him to sign over his rights and just be done with him completely what do you all think?


~♥Little Miss - posted on 10/15/2012




I would jump all over filing for child support BEFORE he gets married, LIKE NOW! Once he marries and has 2 more dependants, you are not going to get what you need for your child. Don't screw around, and call a lawyer like as soon as you see this message. If he signs over his rights, he will NEVER have to pay a dime to you and help you raise your child.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms