He walked out on me and my 7 month old son.

Britney - posted on 03/23/2015 ( 3 moms have responded )




My bf of 3 years walked out on me and my son, he said he was fed up and put him down and he left. We had just moved into our own apartment. Ever since he moved in together I caught him texting 7 different girls he always claimed they were just friends we would constantly argue because I would always ask him to see his phone. I didn't trust him since he was I had caught him so many times. To make things worse his mom doesn't like and he is an only child. We argued a lot over the same subject and he always promised me he was being faithful and I just didn't believe him anymore. Then out of the blue he just left and him and his mom picked up his stuff. He avoids every text message I send asking why and all he ask is about his son. He came over to see him and just seems happy. He left me with all the responsibility and bills and never even said sorry. He acts like its my fault. I'm just having a hard time understanding why and moving on.


View replies by

Jodi - posted on 03/23/2015




It sounds like the two of you probably moved too fast and he simply wasn't ready for a commitment and a family.

You need to file for custody/visitation orders and child support to ensure that the best interests of your child are taken care of.

Stephanie - posted on 03/23/2015




You don't deserve him. I know it is easier said than done but you and your child are better off without him. If you can't trust him now, you will never trust him. Is that the kind of relationship you really want to hold on too? you can find love again, real love! Take some time to wallow, cry watch a sad movie eat ice cream. Then let him go! He doesn't deserve your pinning. It is tough being left with all the responsibility. There is no question but it will make you stronger. You and your son deserve better.

Raye - posted on 03/23/2015




If he was texting all those girls, then you shouldn't want him back. You want to know why he left? Because he's too immature to be in a real relationship with a family. Go to court and get a custody/visitation agreement set up and get child support from your loser ex boyfriend. Only deal with him regarding your child, and don't say anything that can be used against you. Then go find a real man who will step-up and want to be a loving father figure to your son.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms