hello some1 help me plz

Alejandra - posted on 06/30/2015 ( 4 moms have responded )




I have a question
I have a 3 year old daughter and i was never marryed with her dad now im trying to move to arizona a better job oportunity she has her last name he sing the birth certificate.. do i have to ask him for permission to take my daughter out the state or even go to court. He dosent hwlp me at all financially but he does watch her on weekends wile i work... i dont know what to do.. cn some 1 help me


View replies by

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 07/01/2015




You need to get court orders in place regarding physical & legal custody, support, and visitation. And, yes you need to have the child's father be in agreement before you change states.

Michelle - posted on 06/30/2015




You need to contact a lawyer.
Short answer though, you do need to go to court to set up visitation and the Father can petition the courts to stop you from moving.
Child support is a completely different issue and has nothing to do with if the Father can see his child.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms