Jean - posted on 05/17/2016 ( 1 mom has responded )




I'm an older mum with grown up boys n a gorgeous granddaughter who I'm not allowed to see as evie mum is horrible n cruel. My son's name isn't in birth certificate and she refuses a da test. We have t prove my son is the father before we can go for access any ideas how please


Dove - posted on 05/17/2016




Have him get a lawyer and get a court order for a DNA test. If he is the father he can then petition the court for joint custody... or, at the very least, visitations.

If he has proof (texts, emails, phone records, etc..) that he has tried to get the DNA test amicably and proof that he has tried to have a relationship w/ his child... it will make the mother look pretty bad in court.

Everyone needs to stay calm and not fight w/ the mother or downgrade her in anyway... just collect the evidence and go to court. Let the lawyer handle all the 'confrontation'.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms