Help - csa query

Nikki - posted on 10/13/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )




Hi ladies cam anyone help me please?? My x partner has had next to no contact with our child who's ten months old, I've said he needs to build a relationship with her before having her alone...... he wants to take her now having no relationship with her..... he's taking me to court and says he's taking the money to pay for it out of my daughters csa money..... is this possible for him time do that? I'd really appreciate some help.... thankyou ladies x x


Dove - posted on 10/13/2014




He can't take money from his child support for him to take you to court... child support and visitations are separate issues... but he does have a right to take you to court for visitations.... and unless you have solid evidence that he's a danger to her he will, most likely, be granted visitations immediately. Whether or not you can have him start out supervised... will depend on the judge.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms