help me! i am pregnant now and the father of my future child don't want to stay with us and he told me he will not support the baby! help


Louise - posted on 05/08/2012




Decide what you want to do first. Do you want to continue with the pregnancy or end it? Once you have decided that you can move on. If you want to keep the baby then you are going to need some financial help. Go and get advice on what you are entitled to and how to process a claim for child support. This man is going to have to pay if he likes it or not. He does not have to see the child, but he does have to support it.

Melisha - posted on 05/07/2012




I was once in your situation, I think you and the child will be better off without him. You have to be strong now for your child. Its ok to be a single mom, there are plenty of women out there that have done it alone and succeeded. You can too. Chin up and you'll get through this.


View replies by

Catalina - posted on 05/08/2012




You don't want to be with someone who doesn't want you. And your child deserves loving supportive people around.
The father has a legal obligation to support you so whether or not he wants to be there for you, he will be sending child support.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms