Heather Ann - posted on 11/02/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )




I am a single mother with 3 children and 1on the way I can't work due to complications with this pregnancy and it's hard on my dad to pay for everything I am in need of assistance getting presents for my children if anyone can help please let me know I will be eternally grateful if you have any questions feel free to contact me at 2512887839 thank you and have a blessed day


Ev - posted on 11/02/2014




First hon, i am sorry to hear of your troubles. Second, you should not be posting contact information like the phone number for various reasons of safety issues. Third, when you say you need presents for your kids, what is this for? Birthdays? Christmas? Actually you should contact churches in your area for help or at least they might be able to direct you to other resources. Have you ever heard of Toys for Tots run by the Marines? See if you can find someone who knows where to contact them because they get toys for kids for Christmas. Have you tried the Salvation Army? They also could possibly help you out as well. Try to contact the office that gives out food stamps and medicaid and see if they can give you any ideas too. Also if you do not have food stamps for you and the kids, then you should get on it as it would help with the cost of food and take some weight from your father. Also most of those agencies if they can not help you directly as I said may have other places to send you. Where is the father in all this? Why is he not supporting his kids?

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms