Debzsxi - posted on 02/03/2015 ( 1 mom has responded )




Hi can any one Plz help me am a single mum have been since my son was 2 his dad was very violent towards me .which I was able to hide from my son. But he is aware of this . His dad died June last year. My son is now smoking pot and is very aggressive towards me. If I dnt dnt want he asks he has smashed my house on many occasions. And often tells me he is goin to kill his self. He has very low self esteem and I gave to do most things for him. Am in consent fear he will kill himself or even me. He refuses to go see doctor cause he says they will section him he says anger management and counciling is a waste of time which he has not tryed. Should I call the police on him he is terrified of the police and has panic attacks and freaks out the thought of the police . So if a say am goin to phone them he runs away or says he will kill himself a dnt no what to do a just want my son back.


Amnah - posted on 02/03/2015




Oh my! I cannot begin to imagine your pain and fear. I also cannot begin to understand the pain your son is in. He wants attention, be seen, feel safe and comforted but cannot express it nor receive it at the moment perhaps. Counseling could help healing but question is how to get him to agree. If it comes to the point of life in danger..make that call. I know nothing about you or your life.. giving advice is hard. Is there a way maybe for you two to get on the same page. Get on his side.. be his friend... then convince him to seek help, maybe with you... I hope you find some peace. Hugs.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms