hi friends

Shailaja - posted on 04/12/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




Hi I will explain you in detail. it is not her home, We left away from our hometown madurai and living in chennai now. My husband is very good and supportive to me. My child is 3 yrs old. My father in law is late. So my MIL stays with us and my husband only one son to her. So not able to avoid her. But dislike her way of speech and attitude. I got more problems before as we live in a small house because dont have privacy, Now we living in double bedroom and it was a big house, So there is one master bedroom for me with seperate tv, cupboards, attached bath, AC everything, So i feel better now, But the thing is i always stay in my bedroom only, not able to go hall, AS SHE ALWAYS stay there and watch tv even she also had seperate room. she sounds irritating always, i am not able to move freely. Please tell any idea that how to be free from her, and how to be happy without caring her words.


~♥Little Miss - posted on 04/13/2013




Like I said before in your other same thread, move the tv so it is in her room and she is not in the common room. If that won't work, maybe you need to talk with your husband about having her move out.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms