Dawne - posted on 09/21/2015 ( 1 mom has responded )




in march of this year, the man i was dating disciplined my son w a belt, there was an arrest and i had my children removed BY MY EX HUSBAND due to an o.p. he placed on me. in sept of this year the order was dropped and i regained custody of my children, i have no source of income no vehicle and my children want to be w me,But because i am living with my boyfriend who i am supporting through this because my son hurt his little sister and deserved his but whooped , i can not be with my kids. i am going to school full time to become a mechanical engineer, and i have no means of help i miss my kids more than anything but i cant have them because i am basically homeless. and i cant get help anywhere all i need is 600$ to by an auction house to get it fixed up to get my kids back and i cant even do that i have lost all hope. i am sick i have lost 125 lbs though all this. and all i want are my kids


Jodi - posted on 09/21/2015




So you have stayed living with the boyfriend who abused your children and are SUPPORTING him on this. Sorry, I have no sympathy. You have no right to choose that man who abused your child over the children. You don't deserve to get your children back.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms