how can i get my daughter BACK?

Gricel - posted on 01/19/2011 ( 3 moms have responded )




i just thought a divorce i was separated from my ex since my daughter was 2yrs. we fell apart and knew we would not work any more.. i have been with my new boyfriend for 4 years and we decide to have a child together . because my boyfriend and i decide to have a child the court looked at me as an unstable mom!!!?? they told be cause i was working and am having another kid my daughter was better off living with her dad??? my daughter calls me every day and tells me she wants to stay with me, my attorney said i could not reopen my case with 2years from 2010.. what can i do??


View replies by

[deleted account]

No judge in his or her right mind will take custody away from a fit mother for those reasons alone.

Sorry, but I agree w/ Amy. Good luck in 2012!!

Peita - posted on 01/19/2011




Umm, I don't know where you live, but having another baby and working fulltime does not make you an unstable mum, if that was the case, then pretty much everyone I know would have had their children taken off them, I really think you need to talk to another attorney and just make sure that you have got all of your information right! I don't mean to be rude, but were there other factors involved in you loosing custody of your daughter, because the reasons you gave alone aren't usually enough to have your child taken from you...... I hope you sort things out soon!!

Iridescent - posted on 01/19/2011




Nothing. You've already had your attorney look at it, and it's clearly at a stand-still until 2012.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms