how can I get my daughter home with me

Rebecca - posted on 08/11/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )




I have went thru the court system for 9 years and today she is turning 11 and the people that have her will not let me see her or talk to her and I would like to no how I can go about getting the visitation that I'm suppose to b getting that they won't give me


Dove - posted on 08/11/2014




If you have court orders for specific visitations you can call the police (in some areas) w/ the court papers in hand and they can go and pick up the child and bring her to you.

Other than that all you can really do is keep having your lawyer file contempt of court charges on the people that have her.

I'm sorry!

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms