How do i apply for sole custody of my child if the farther lives overseas?? He has not paid a penny for maintenance, doesnt bother trying to call or skype her and has basically no interest in her at all.


Louise - posted on 04/24/2012




Talk to your citizens advice they will be able to advise you on the legal paperwork. I would not have thought this would be to difficult as he has made no effort to be a father to the child. He has deserted her, that is clear.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms