how do i deal with my health problems and my childs?

Lori - posted on 09/24/2011 ( 1 mom has responded )




I just got diagnosed with MS and more. my son also has alot of medical problems. i dont know how to handle all of it when in school, looking for a job, dealing with there dad and taking care of 2 babies. it gets hard. especialy when you dont have any friends. i need advice on how i can deal with it all and still seem sane.


Louise - posted on 09/25/2011




I don't know where in the world you live but in Britain if you are a single mum and have medical problems you are entitled to rest bite care where someone will come into your home and help out. If you are struggling financially then contact your local advice bureau and ask if there are any benefits that you can claim until you are back on your feet and coping again. Don't suffer in silence there is help out there it is just a case of finding it.

Take one day at a time and do what you can, if the washing up does not get done it is not the end of the world. If you have family around then ask them to take the kids for a couple of hours so you can either rest or do the housework. The father should be helping out as well financially and emotionally supporting you if he is not then take him to court and make him take responsibility for his kids. Get tough on others and demand some help, and help will come! x

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms