How do I get over the feeling of another woman is helping and experiencing family life with my child goes to her Dad's house


Ev - posted on 07/24/2014




You just have to move on like he did and get yourself a hobby. Your ex is not going to stop having relationships just because he has a child with you. You have to get used to the fact he could marry another woman and then she would be the step mom. There is not a thing you can do about it unless this woman is proven to be someone unfit to be around kids.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms