How do I go about disabling the father of my childs right's to her?


[deleted account]

Well you would go to court and file for full custody. Its hard to achieve without just cause. He is just as much her parent ad you are and fathers deserve to see their children unless they are unfit. So if you want to remove his rights because of whats going on between you and him, its not going to happen. If he is willing to see his daughter then she deserves him in her life.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms