how do i go about getting placement for my violent autistic child

Danielle - posted on 05/17/2011 ( no moms have responded yet )




trace is violent at times controlled with medication but still has voilent behavior. He has a medically fragile brother which he has dropped kicked pulled his hair knocked him down. He can phyically knock me down now he is strong. he has a 15 year old brother who helps out alot. we all give up alot to take care of him but the meds are wearing out again. its a never ending ongoing battle. I'm a single mom with 3 children and i can't handle any more. but don't know where to begin. Trace hits kicks spits bites wipes feces on walls and floors. i don't know what to do anymore.


Belinda - posted on 05/17/2011




He should be recieving services through the school, ask for advice from them, there should be a counselor or social worker who can make some suggestions, another option is to talk to your child's doctor for a referral. I wish that I could help you with more information. It sounds as if you are in a tough situation. Good luck!

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms