how do u forgive a man who abused emotional during pregnacy???

Tinkie - posted on 02/14/2014 ( 2 moms have responded )




How do i forgive and forget so i can move on with my life?before i got pregnant everything was perfect,things changed when i was 4months preg ,the guy started cheating he would go out town every weekend leaving me alone he won't even check on we decided to end our relationship but he says he wants to be part of his child's life how do i let him when he left me when i needed him the most.please help me out.he was never there for me emotional all he did was to always make me cry with his harsh words and disrespecting me.I'm ready to raise my boy alone but his on my case about how he wants to be part of his child's life.what is your take on this one?...


Jodi - posted on 02/14/2014




It isn't up to you to "let him" have a relationship with his child. He is the father. He has rights. Child and father both have a right to a relationship with one another.

As Shawnn said, file for custody, support and visitation. This has nothing to do with how you feel about him.

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 02/14/2014




File for primary custody, support, and visitation. You don't have to forgive him, but you do need to allow him access to his child, and get monetary support from him for the child.

Visitation and support will be addressed separately. You don't have the right to deny him access to his child, and by doing so, he could file his own petition for primary custody, citing parental alienation as his reason.


View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms