How do you deal that father of your child not wanting to be a family? Advice on ways to deal with it.


View replies by

Jodi - posted on 09/06/2012




That's not the same as not wanting a relationship with his child. It's just that he doesn't want a relationship with you, other than as the mother of his child. What you need to do is make sure you make appropriate arrangements for custody and visitation so that the child's best interests are taken care of and that the two of you can co-parent.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms