How do you find financial help for a child who has aspergers??


[deleted account]

What kind of help are you seeking? Therapy/counseling? I am truly not sure there are programs out there, but if your child has an IEP, then your local school district might have more answers. Your pediatrician may also be another option to find out where to go for assitance if you are seeing a pediatric behavioralist. I do know that some disabilities and/or disorders may qualify for extended therapies and treatments. And, more severe disabilities may allow monthly Social Security checks. But I honestly don't know if Aspergers would qualify if you were thinking along the lines of Social Security. Good luck!

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms