how to find a child advocate for school my son is in High school miss

Donna - posted on 06/27/2015 ( no moms have responded yet )




My son has a 504 for school but the only thing they have is to redirect him and on states test he be removed from class with less children so he can focus better. I missed his last 504 meeting due to being extremely sick and they continued the meeting without me or my husband and had my son sit in and he agreed to the terms. And this is what he had for the year unfortunately he did horrible this year and I need him on track next year does anyone know where or how to find an advocate that can help me when I go to this meeting for the up coming year

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms