how to get help for a 16 yo who is rebelling against me

Laura - posted on 05/08/2014 ( no moms have responded yet )




My daughter is 16 n her father passed away a little over a year ago n her father n I split up a few years ago n I found a new man in my life n my child is skipping school smoking yelling at me making up stories to the cops .I've got her in mental heath theropy school won't help conclers cater to her .I am at my ropes end can't get help nowhere . Help

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms