husband fled with child to new york before custody aggrement could be


View replies by

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 07/22/2015




You don't even have a formal agreement of separation, it sounds like, so custody couldn't have been determined yet.
You need an attorney to file for custody, support, and visitation arrangements. So far, he is not breaking the law.

Jodi - posted on 07/22/2015




You need to talk to a lawyer. Sarah is right. He hasn't broken the law by taking your child if there is no custody agreement.

Kimberly - posted on 07/21/2015




it was that it was at my shared home with my mom . he had aviolent episode of throwing stuff cups,dishes and did not hit me but came close to hitting me . my mother ask him to leave but he just went on screaming she said she was going in the other room to call the police i was frantically trying to calm down thecsituation when he fell on the liquid that was in the cup he had just thrown i went into the to calm her down it was 2:30am and after that i opened the room of my baby and he was gone

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms