I am a mother for the second time and I am really having trouble this time around. The father of my unborn child wants to sign his rights over. Can anyone tell me how far along I have to be for him to do this, the sooner he does it the better. I honestly would prefer him not being in my childs life what so ever.


Kelina - posted on 07/28/2012




ask a lawyer but I think the baby has to at least be born before he can sign his rights away. I'm pretty sure you have to be able to identify the child, that means they need a name.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms