I am a single mom of 3 boys. I have been divorced for 6 years. My ex husband is always trying to find faults in me and my parenting. He is harassing me and he keeps saying the kids tell him things and I say what they are saying isnt the truth. He doesn't believe me and he is threatening to call cps on me and take me to court to take my parenting time away. We have 50/50 .I believe his girlfriend has a lot to do with all this she wants complete control of my boys. They both are very controlling. HELP


View replies by

Lacye - posted on 07/25/2012




Jaime is right. You need to get a lawyer and document everything. I hope your ex realizes that if he files a complaint and CPS doesn't find anything they could possibly look at him and he could be the one in trouble for filing a false claim.

Jaime - posted on 07/25/2012




Get yourself a lawyer and start keeping track (in writing) of all the things he/they are saying about you or your parenting. There isn't much else you can do besides taking the legal steps to avoid cps getting involved or things escalating out of control and ending up in a bitter custody battle in court.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms