I am going through a divore/custody right now. He has temporary custody of our children, and I need to know how i would go about getting ccopies of where my children are? Please Help Thank You Have a Blessed day.


View replies by

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 03/06/2013




Exactly what the other two ladies said. If there is not a court order that you are not to contact him or the children, your attorney should be able to get this information for you, and make arrangements for you to be kept informed.

Amy - posted on 03/06/2013




If its filed with the court you should be able to get everything from there, unless there is an order in place that says you can't know where your ex lives.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms