i am ruksana shaikh from gujarat India.my daughter shafiya is 8 years and she is born deaf.i am living alone life as i hav been divorced in the year 2009.my shafiya is is only child to me and with her growing age i am much worriying me for her future.i have limie income sources. so ineed your advise if any body can helpme in undergoing her operation in India or abroad.i am not much acurate in englsh so please consder the same in reading.thanks Ruksana


View replies by

Ruksana Anwar - posted on 10/11/2012




Thankyou so much for replying I appreciate and pray Allah to give best rewards to you and yourentire family in this life and the life after death..surely i wiil to contact such Ngos.


DeAnn - posted on 10/11/2012




India has a strong caste system, and is known as one of the countries that treats women the worst. However, it has produced some excellent doctors. If you cannot find a doctor there that will help you, consider reaching out to NGO's that sponsor children like her.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms