i do not want baby around dadsgirlfriend

Ginelle - posted on 04/15/2014 ( 2 moms have responded )




My bd is with a woman whos related to his brother in law....she dated him while she watched us together. .since I've had my daughter she doesn't want him to talk to me at all.....she makes commemts while we're on the phone. ...she didn' . Want him to give me any money for my child...but now..he pays child support and she doesnt like it...she even tried to get wic in my name. ...they live together and she doesnt want me at her house...i dont want to go either.....am i wrong? What do i do


View replies by

Michelle - posted on 04/15/2014




Exactly what Shawnn said. She is of no concern of yours. The only person you need to have contact with is your ex.
If she doesn't like him paying child support then she should go and find a man that doesn't have children.

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 04/15/2014




She is not your concern. You and your ex need to make arrangements for drop off and pick up that do not involve her. There is no reason for you to need to go to her house, nor for her to come to yours.

She doesn't have any say in whether or not he pays support. If it's court ordered, he pays it. She doesn't get any say in his visitation, etc, either.

So, if you want to ignore her, do so.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms