I don't know what to do

Matraca - posted on 12/23/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )




Ok so me and my sons father are not together my sons father wants to c him for Christmas but the last time I let my son go to his dads he tried not giving him back to me so my question is if I go to my sons grandmas house so that his dad and the rest of his family can see him can I leave with my son if his father try's to keep him again and not get in trouble by the cops for taking my son away from his dad


Elizabeth - posted on 12/23/2012




I would not leave your son with anyone but yourself and your parents. I would never leave my child with someone that would threaten to not return him. If you have full custody I would protect your son by keeping him safe with you. If the father wants to see his son then he should act responsible and probably be supervised as to not take the child. On the other hand if custody is not set in a certain order by a judge then any parent has the legal right to parent how they choose.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms