I don't know where to go from here.

Darlene - posted on 06/18/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )




my ex-husbands wife has been stalking me, coming to my neighbor hood and talking to my neighbors. can she do that. he and i have joint custody of our daughter and he is trying to find anything on me and my personal life to get full custody of her. i've since moved into a new home and his wife was seen in my court slowly driving by. I am afraid they will do anything or say anything to make sure that i lose custody of my daughter. what should I do? any and all advise or quiestions are welcomed. Help!!!


Michelle - posted on 06/18/2014




You would be better off asking a lawyer. You can't stop someone driving in your area or talking to people but you may be able to get some sort of restraining order. Get legal advice though.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms