I got myself in this mess, trying to get myself out

Terriana - posted on 08/22/2016 ( 3 moms have responded )




Do I need a lawyer here or out of state? Ok first of I lost two of my kids in Georgia in a custody hearing because I didn't complete any of my mental evaluation, drug tests and parenting classes. I didn't have transportation and no money no help. I was stuck. I just recently moved to Nc with my aunt and I'm getting help. I'm taking my parenting classes,passing all my drug test I'm looking for a job and apt everything is going great. However my father and wife has one child and my daughter lives in ny with her dad. He's in the military (which I wasn't notified about)And my youngest son is with me. Now that I'm on the right track no one will let me talk to my kids. My court appointed lawyer is useless she won't even get back with my social worker in nc. I have more months to complete everything and I be done. Do I need a lawyer here or ga


View replies by

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 08/22/2016




I would enquire where you are first.

Good job on getting yourself together! Keep up the good work!

Michelle - posted on 08/22/2016




It would probably be best to contact a lawyer and ask them. Usually your first consultation is free so it won't hurt to ask them.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms