I have a question to if u are trying to close ur child support case. how do u it ..and keep him from paying bk support.case I don't need it he help me with them.write bk and let me no.


View replies by

Medic - posted on 06/13/2012




Um you really can't if it has been taken over by the OAG. If you are trying to communicate with the OAG I would write a letter, but please get it spell checked and proof read to make sure it is well written.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms