I left my ex husband and took the kids and everytime i drop them of he gets so hostile ?


Chaya - posted on 08/04/2012




If you have CASA volunteers, you can ask them to help. They will be able to help the children word what they want to say. They don't coach the child, they ask the child what they wish to express, and help them put it into a constructive expression.
Some communities have CASA volunteer for any children going into court, others it's only for foster children, but if you send the children to a therapist, even for a month, they may be able to help. if nothing else, ask the schools school nurse or guidance counciler for help. Children that age are often not able to say what they mean in technical situations as that. I know a few judges that don't realize that.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms