I left my husband two years ago and took the kids my son always says it like he doesnt even care for us anymore because he is always with his girlfriend what do i do?


View replies by

Chaya - posted on 08/04/2012




You can go to court in order to revolk his visitation or joint custody. If you tell your kids to tell the judge/lawyer what's going on, they may make dad grow up or loose custody

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms