I'm a single mom of a two year old daughter and i want know what steps can i take in order for her father tl have no right over her if he is not in the picture?


View replies by

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 03/26/2014




You can get court ordered custody, support and visitation set.

You cannot petition for removal of rights unless you have solid proof of danger to the child.

You can ask him to relinquish his rights, but don't expect it to go well.

Ev - posted on 03/26/2014




THere is nothing you can do to get his rights removed unless the following are going on:
1) You have proof he is a danger to the child via abuse, neglect, being an alcoholic and doing drugs.
2)You ask him to relinquish his rights. He has to fill the paperwork out and agree to do this. If not there is nothing you can do.

What you need to do:
1} Get custody, child support and visitation set up.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms