I'm having difficulty in stopping my children to eat sweets..

Rosalie - posted on 09/15/2015 ( 2 moms have responded )




I'm an office worker mom, 66 kms away and would only see my children every friday night until monday morning. They are left with their father who can't also monitor well with what they are buying from sari sari stores because he is also busy with our pumpboats and they are left at the care of their grandparents who spoiled them by simply giving them money to buy... Now my daughter is really thin as she eats a little food.. What shall I do with them?


View replies by

Jodi - posted on 09/15/2015




This is where you have to put your foot down or find other carers for your children. Perhaps sit down and talk to the childrens' grandparents about your concerns, and let them know where you stand as a parent. If they can't respect your wishes on this, find another carer.

Alternatively, you and their father have to alter your arrangements so you can better supervise your children.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms