I need a referral to a pediatrician in fort wayne, Indiana, that would give a second opinion for child at risk for attention difficulties. We would prefer a doc that is not quick to jump with meds.


Dove - posted on 03/05/2015




If you have a child that possibly has ADD or ADHD (not sure what 'they' are calling it these days)... you don't need a pediatrician. You need a child (developmental or neurological... or whatever it's called) psychologist that can properly assess and potentially diagnose your child over a period of time. Pediatricians are not qualified to make an accurate diagnosis.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms