I need advice

Amanda - posted on 01/07/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )




Long story short. My boyfriend and I have been fighting for custody of his two boys. Their mother does not work and moves constantly. Finally the court granted us custody. She was told not to move and she did. They live with us all week and attend school in our district. (Before we had them 50/50) The advice I'm looking for is..... she tells us what we can and can't do for them getting into trouble. Which we then tell her to mind her bussiness she starts calling and texting like crazy during our work hours cursing. She has been calling the school to check the kids for bruises and the kids come home asking why they are being checked. She's calling a lot and texts to bug. Is there a name for this or advice what I should do? I wouldn't considered it harrasment. Or is his normal? I feel like its starting to affect me, I wake up wondering what'sgoing to happen today


[deleted account]

I would say that's harrassment.
1. To irritate or torment persistently.
2. To wear out; exhaust.
3. To impede and exhaust (an enemy) by repeated attacks or raids.

Would your bf do everything she is doing if the roles were reversed? I don't think it's normal and your bf may have to contact who came up with the court agreement.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms