I need help! My 36 yr old son is being controlled by a older drug addict woman who he is living with - yes he's a adult but what can I do? He has ignored his grandparents and any other family member !

Rhonda - posted on 12/30/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




Can I hire someone to go over where he lives in woodland hills ca?


Ev - posted on 12/30/2013




Actually, there is nothing you can do. Hiring someone to go there to do what exactly? That is a crazy idea really. He is an adult and if he lets someone control him no matter if they are on drugs or not, then that is his fault and choice. I am sorry he has not been around for his family but its his choice once again and you can not make him do things he does not want to do.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms