I need help with custody

Kelli - posted on 06/22/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )




I let my son visit my mom and she refused to give him back. She not only forged documents for the state. After my last attempt to see my son. She disappeared. Until recently I didn't even know where my child was. My mother abandoned me at a young age. She is working with my son's father to keep me out of his life. His father is an abusive reckless drunk. Has been in and out of prison. We split when my son was 10 months due to the fact his father smacked him in is face. The last pictures I saw of my son he looked like someone is beating him. He had big noticable bruises all over. His father is a violent man with a history of endangering our child. I contacted a lawyer awhile back. Only to be told without knowing his whereabouts there was nothing I could do. Well I now have my mother's address and phone number. What do I do from here. I don't have a lot of money but my son safety is top priority. My son doesn't even know I am looking for him. He has been told a bunch of lies. He has a sister he hasn't seen in four years. I need help.! But where do I start?


1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms