I need some advice please help

Maranda - posted on 11/12/2012 ( 2 moms have responded )




I have a three year old son and my ex in on the birth certificate but he isn't the father and now he wants shared custody i left him in dec 2010 and he hasn't seen my son in a year.our relationship was horrible he was very controlling and he treated me like garbage. i don't want him around my son he didn't even help me with him when he was a baby i need some advice. he is sewing me for shared custody


View replies by

~♥Little Miss - posted on 11/12/2012




You need to find a great lawyer. Your issues are a perfect example why you do not put anyone but the father on the birth certificate. He is legally not the father, if he did not adopt your son. You should not have falsified a legal document with his name on it. I am sorry you are going through this, but the only one that can help you is your lawyer. Also, you can request a dna test. Is he paying child support at all? Just curious.

Ashley - posted on 11/12/2012




when you go to court, tell them he is not the father. they will do a dna test. but if you have recieved any child support from him, you will have to pay it back. but when the dna comes back he isnt his, he wont get any custody.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms