i need ya help

Janeliz - posted on 08/23/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




Hi!?well i have a 4old baby and i had my whole life wit me his dad came to watch hym for a.caple of days and its da second time his meets hym ..i havent seens hym sence.he took hym to york pa im.from florida im 26years old i just had a baby and im a stay home mom cuz im sick i.need a liver transplant so i dnt have da much money to go and get hym either way if i do i dnt kno where cuz i dnt kno my son dad adress he never have it to me cuz he did not want me to put hym on child support!!i try evruthing u kan imagine kall da cops cps try to look for his adress ect ect ..i mean i ran out of ideas i even talk to his gril da live wit hym and ihave kidz wit hym.she said not to rite her anymore dat that none of her problem!!well it is cuz my son.live wit dem so im guessin she take care of hym well i donno im relly worry cuz my son never.bn far from me for dis long i dnt kno how his doin if his ok happy i justneed hym home wit me where he is ok i dnt eat i dnt sleep and i have 5month old baby to take careof can yu guys plase HELP ME on wat.to do so i can have hym back to me????


Michelle - posted on 08/23/2013




First of all, it's better to NOT type in text so people can actually understand what you are writing.
You really need to get yourself a lawyer though. Did you have any court orders in place? If not then you need to get a lawyer to draw some up and get to court.
Other than that there's nothing any of us can do.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms