I want full custody

[deleted account] ( 4 moms have responded )

I have my two year old daughter with me and I have a non milestation order and a prohibited steps order because me ex her father tried to take her away and not return her to me, he also smokes cannabis and did other drugs in the past I want full custody I'm always worried about her, I hope I get full custody do you think I will?

This conversation has been closed to further comments


View replies by

♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 02/26/2015




I think it depends on what actual evidence you have of alleged acts, and how your and his attorneys present each side of the case.

I also think that both parents should have equal time with the child.

If your ex didn't want to return his daughter, and you don't have orders in place stipulating residential custody, then he had every right to keep her, just as much as you do. You giving birth does not give you 100% ownership of the child.

Michelle - posted on 02/26/2015




We have no idea what the judge will grant but unless your child will be harmed with him, it's unlikely.
You need to make sure you have a good lawyer.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms