im goin through a very rough break up and dont want my son to suffer !

Ashley Nicole - posted on 02/03/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




Im ashley Im 19 years old with a 2 year old goin through a very rough break up we have been together for 6 years and been parents for two all we did is fight and argue soo i called it off now that we r apart things r no better at all it is actually worse i dont fight in front of my child or anything i try to stay postive in front of him but this is hard but everyone is tellen me too take him to court but idk if that what i wanna do i dont want my son to go through this but would it better if i did or didnt would love to here from some moms that have been through this!


Ariana - posted on 02/03/2013




Try to get a mediator if you can. You definitely need to get a court order set up for visitation etc. but going through a mediator can help so you and your ex get what you want/need.

You can also maybe try to get a mediator to help work out parenting issues differences. Even if you don't go for that a mediator for court issues is a lot cheaper and friendlier than leaving it up to lawyers and judges to decide where your kid goes and how often etc.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms