Im loosing my kids to cps what can i do

Haizel80 - posted on 07/31/2016 ( 1 mom has responded )




I have so many questions, I currently have two cps cases open in different counties 1 of them has been open for over three yrs and the second will be 1 ur on the 31 of this month, I am a recovering Meth addict, and after 1yr and 3 maths sober, I relapsed this ur in April, I've done two outpatient programs, and a 45 day inpatient and will begin out patient next week, judge didn't take any of my certificates into consideration, cause of my relapse so he decided he would deny my JV180 and now the social worker for my joungest daughter will be recommending services be terminated also and I feel like I'm loosing my mind....please advice me if there's anything I can do at this point....god bless


♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 08/01/2016




STAY CLEAN! You can only demonstrate that you can be responsible if you stay clean. Don't give me crap about how hard it is, either. My husband dropped that shit 27 years ago, COLD TURKEY, and never went back.

Look at it this way: do you WANT your kids? Then cut the crap. Permanently.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms