In Need OF advice, Due To Custody.

Amy Jo - posted on 10/28/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




I lost my custody due to the fact I didnt have enough money to afford an Attorney, His dads grandparents paid his. Im nineteen and he is about to be Twenty. We were younge parents. But i have my visitations once a month and he is refusing me to see our son. He is the primary custodial parent. So im not sure what to do, Can i gain my half of custody back?


Jodi - posted on 10/28/2013




If the visitation is court ordered and he is refusing, then you can file for contempt. He legally has to provide the visitation. You may be able to argue parental alienation and they may give you custody, but you might need a lawyer to do that.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms