Infant Full Custody

Marileny - posted on 04/02/2016 ( 1 mom has responded )




I am A 21 year old mother currently living with my parents. My baby girl was born through unplanned c-Section. My pregnancy was high risk and I had a lot of stress due to the relationship with the father, We argued on friday the 8 of jan and the 9 i was leaking water and went to the ER. And was told that i was going to deliver. My baby was born on the 11 at 9:38 am via c-section after the dr tried to provoke my delivery and i was having placenta previa. The father of my baby girl lived with me and my parents when we got back home he didnt help me at all with the new born, i had to take care of her on my own with health complications and sleepless nights, while he spent the whole nights playing playstation in the bedroom. Now he just visits and doesnt bring the baby her needs, how can i get full custody?


Dove - posted on 04/02/2016




Get a lawyer and go to court. Be aware that unless you have solid evidence that he is a danger to the child he can contest you getting full custody and he may very well end up w/ 50/50. Your daughter has a right to know her father and she is still VERY young right now. You've got 18 years of making this thing work for all of you.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms